This Cinnamon Bun granola tastes like a delicious, gooey cinnamon bun...in GRANOLA form! It’s vegan, gluten free, oil free, refined sugar free, and highly addicting! Perfect for topping yogurt, smoothies, oatmeal, or simply eating straight out of the jar.
PREP TIME: 10 mins
TOTAL TIME: 25 mins
SERVINGS: 8 servings
● 2 cups rolled oats
● 1/4 cup maple syrup
● 1/3 cup creamy cashew butter
● 1/2 cup pecans
● 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
● 1 tsp vanilla extract
● 1/2 tbsp ground cinnamon
● 1/2 tsp sea salt
● 1 tsp ground cinnamon
● 1 tbsp coconut sugar
Preheat the oven to 325F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In one bowl, mix oats, pecans, cinnamon, shredded coconut, and salt.
- In another bowl, mix together the cashew butter, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Pour wet mixture into dry and mix until oats are completely coated.
- Spread mixture onto baking sheet in a thin, even layer and press down with spatula (the thinner it is the more crispy it will get!)
- Mix together the cinnamon sugar topping in a small bowl and sprinkle on top of granola.
- Bake for 25 minutes until lightly golden brown
- Let the granola cool completely before gently breaking into clusters. Store in large mason jars or an airtight container.
* You can substitute the almond butter for creamy peanut butter or sun butter for a nut free option.
* Feel free to add walnuts or other nuts if desired for a little extra crunch!
Arisha is a plant-based enthusiast and athlete from Vancouver, Canada with a passion for promoting a healthy yet balanced lifestyle.
Explore more @wakeupandkale / wakeupandkale.com