Tired of your usual oatmeal recipe? Make your breakfast bowls extra creamy and luxurious by adding in grated pear and warm cherries.
- Oats, 40 g
- Boiling Water, 140 ml
- Almond Milk, 50 - 100 ml
- Vanilla, 1 tsp
- Pear, 1 (grated)
- Vanilla Protein Powder, 1 scoop (plant-based)
- Warm Cherries
- Almond Butter
- Coconut Yogurt
- In a small pan, add in your oats and boiling water. Set aside for 10 mins.
- Add in almond milk, vanilla and grated pear.
- Cook for 5-10 mins until creamy.
- Add in less or more liquid until desired creaminess and texture is achieved.
- Remove from heat and add in vanilla protein powder. Stir until mixed thorugh.
- Serve in your favourite Coconut Bowls and top with warmed cherries, almond butter, chocolate and yogurt. Enjoy!
- To make warm cherries, cook fresh cherries in the microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minute until soft and a little bit cooked.
Amy is a plant-based food blogger, recipe developer and content creator who is passionate about health and wellbeing. On her blog and social media channels, she shares vibrant, easy and wholesome vegan recipes as well as inspirational messages. Eating and living the Nourishing Amy way is to be in tune with your body’s natural rhythm, to listen to its cravings and to treat each meal as a special occasion – to nourish you from the inside out.