A simple combination made of frozen bananas, mango, avocado, and superfoods makes this smoothie a highly-nutritious and energy-boosting breakfast. Avocado gives it a smooth and creamy texture and provides you with a daily dose of healthy fats. This smoothie will keep you satisfied and feeling good for hours.
Found in theBreakfast Chapterof the Vegan Bowls Cookbook
- 3 frozen bananas
- 1 small mango, diced and frozen
- ½ avocado
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 1 handful of spinach
- ½ teaspoon spirulina powder
- 1 teaspoon maca powder
Toppings - Whatever your heart desires!
- Put frozen bananas and mango in the blender and blend on high speed until you get a creamy texture. Add ½ avocado, 2 tablespoons hemp seeds, spinach, spirulina and maca powder.
- Blend on high speed until completely smooth and creamy.
- Serve in your Coconut Bowl and top with a sprinkle of white sesame seeds and chia seeds, frozen berries and edible flowers. Enjoy!