Enjoy a bowl of guilt-free ice cream made with frozen fruits and a few dates! Dates create the deep caramel flavour that we love so much without needing to consume the regular caramel that's full of refined-sugar and unhealthy ingredients. So top with your favourite smoothie toppings, and dig in!
- 4 frozen bananas
- 4 dates
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- a pinch of salt
- OPTIONAL TOPPINGS
- banana slices
- nut butter
- pitted dates
- Place all your ingredients in the Vitamix blender and secure the lid.
- Select variable 1 and slowly increase to 10.
- Blend on high for 55 seconds until thick, smooth and creamy.
- If needed, use the tamper stick to push the ingredients into the blades.
- Transfer the smoothie into your favourite Coconut Bowl and decorate with toppings of your choice.