RECIPE BY MIKAELA FROM @fluentinveg on Instagram
Avocados are always a favorite and tastes so great either with sweet or savory recipes. Avocados are the main ingredient in this recipe and it goes so well with the fresh spiralized zucchini.
- Zucchini, 2
- Red Onion, 1/2
- Green Beans, 1 cup
- Avocados, 2
- Garlic Cloves, 2
- Fresh Basil, a small handful
- Lemon, 1 (juiced)
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Fry onion and green beans in olive oil in a frying pan on medium heat.
- Use a spiralizer to spiralize zucchini to make noodles, leave them raw and place in a large bowl, set aside.
- To make the sauce blend the avocado, garlic, basil & lemon in a food processor.
- Once cooked transfer the onion and green beans to the bowl with the zucchini and stir through the sauce, add salt & pepper to taste.
- Serve in your favorite coconut bowls and enjoy!
Mikaela is a female health foodie sharing her wellness advice, food recipes and amazing food photography. She is passionate about helping others live their healthiest lives inside and out.