RECIPE BY JULIA FROM @FLOURISHEDBYNATURE
There are endless ways to eat this flavour-packed vegan queso! Try it with nachos, burritos, dip or even drizzled over buddha bowls and grilled veggies - the possibilities are limitless!
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/2 large carrot, diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- 2 1/2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup + 1 tbsp hemp hearts
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 1/2 tsp chipotle powder
- 1 1/2 -2 tbsp lemon juice
- salt to taste
- Start by chopping the celery, onion, carrot and bell pepper into rough pieces. Mince the garlic clove.
- Saute the onion in a medium pot until soft and cooked through. Add the garlic, carrot and bell pepper. Stir and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the vegetable broth and stir. Let simmer for about 15 minutes until the vegetables are soft.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend using a blender until smooth and creamy. You can use a high-speed blender or an immersion blender.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Hey there! I’m Julia, a music student based in Austria with a passion for creating plant-based food that nourishes your body, tastes delicious and makes you feel happy too. If you’d like to join me on my health journey, you are welcome to visit my website and stop by at my Instagram account!