RECIPE BY KELSI FROM HEALTHY KELSII
Here's a Crispy Tofu & Satay Salad finished with a delicious satay dressing!
- 300g tofu, sliced into cubes
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 head of cos lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 cup cucumber, sliced
- 1/3 cup cabbage, finely sliced
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp plant milk
- Pre heat your oven to 200 degrees and line a tray with baking paper. Coat the tofu in soy sauce and place in the oven for 30 minutes (be sure to spread them out evenly so no pieces are touching - this is makes the tofu go crispy)
- Add the cos lettuce, cucumber, cabbage and spring onion to a large bowl. To make the dressing add all of the ingredients to a bowl and mix well. Once the tofu is done place on top of the lettuce along with the avocado and satay dressing.
Hello! I’m Kelsi, from Auckland, New Zealand. I have recently completed a bachelor in business. I love to create wholesome recipes and share them as well as photos of my adventures and travels on my instagram account @healthykelsii. My goal is to inspire people to eat more plants and colours from its natural form.