RECIPE BY NUTRITION BY SAM
Eat the rainbow with this vibrant salsa recipe. Best served as a filling to your plant-based tacos but this would be great with some roasted veggies over a bed of rice too.
- Mango, 1 ripe (chopped)
- Tomato, 1 (chopped or two handfuls of cherry tomatoes)
- Red Onion, 1/4 cup (minced)
- Fresh Cilantro, 1/4 cup (chopped)
- Avocado Oil, 2 tbsp
- Lime, 1 (juiced and zested)
- Sea Salt, 1/2 tsp
- Mix all ingredients together and let it marinade for at least 10 minutes in the fridge.
- Serve in your favourite coconut bowls and enjoy!
Samantha is a Clinical Nutritionist from the Jersey Shore. She holds a Masters of Science in Nutrition and Integrative Health from Maryland University of Integrative Health. Her passion for health and wellness inspired the creation of @nutritionbysam. She hopes that by sharing real food recipes/treats through @nutritionbysam can inspire others to change their lives while still eating the food that they love and enjoy.