RECIPE BY AMI SHOESMITH FROM @the_sunkissed_kitchen
Chopped salad never looked this good. This Rainbow Chopped Salad is delicious as it is stunning.
- Red Onion, 1/4
- Lettuce, 1 head
- Red or Yellow Capsicum, 1 small
- Cucumber, 1
- Celery, 1
- Strawberries, 3
- Broccoli Florets, 2
- Apple, 1/2
- Fresh Herbs, 2 tbsp (dill, coriander and mint is great)
- Raisins, 1 tbsp (optional)
- Snow Pea Sprouts, 1 cup (optional)
- Radish, 1 (optional)
- Blueberries, a handful (optional)
Walnuts, 1/4 cup
- Sultanas, 1/4 cup
- Water, 1/4 cup
- Balsamic Vinegar, 1/4 cup
- Mixed Herbs, 1 tsp
Dice all the salad ingredients into small pieces. Roughly about 1 cm cubes. Sultanas and blueberries do not need to be diced if you're using them.
- Blend all the dressing ingredient until smooth or chunky if you preffer more texture.
- Add the dressing to the salad just before serving.
- Serve with your favorite coconut bowls and enjoy!
Ami Shoesmith creates totally stunning rainbow food creations which you can find all over her Instagram page.