Roasted purple sweet potatoes--a simple and easy recipe perfect for your next snack!
- Preheat oven to 200c
- (Oiled the sheet pan and set aside
- Cut the sweet potatoes into 1/2 inch thick wedges.
- Add in the potatoes in a pot and pour in water till it cover the potatoes.
- Next add in the rice vinegar and salt, boil the purple potatoes till soft (about 10 minutes)
- Place the cooked purple sweet potatoes on the sheet pan and sprinkle the flour on the sweet potatoes before adding in the sliced onions and lemon thyme
- Roast in oven for about 25-30 minutes. Stir once half way through cooking time. Serve immediately and enjoy.
For more asian plant-based recipes, visit @foodpassionical!
Foodpassionical on YouTube