Enjoy the flavours of Japan right at home with this delicious recipe! Use this as a marinade for your favourite plant-based proteins or coat your grilled veggies with it - you decide! It will taste delicious either way.
- 1 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger or 3 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup water
- Place all ingredients into your Vitamix High-Performance Blender in order listed above, and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then slowly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 30 seconds until desired consistency is reached.
Want more Asian-Inspired Recipes? Tap the Image below!