RECIPE BY BRIEWILLY
These zucchini fries are delicious certified. A crowd pleasing appetizer no matter the occasion, or an easy and tasty snack at any time of the day!
Makes 35-40 fries
- Zucchini, 2 medium (sliced into fries, about 1 inch wide)
- Flour, 1/4 cup
- Salt, 1/4 tsp
- Paprika, 1/4 tsp
- Garlic Powder, 1/4 tsp
- Almond Milk, 1/2 cup
- Breadcrumbs, 1 cup
- SPICY AVOCADO AIOLI
- Avocado, 1 (pitted and diced)
- Jalapeño, 1/2 (chopped)
- Lemon Juice, 1/2 tbsp
- Garlic, 1 tsp (minced)
- Vegan Mayo, 1/4 cup
- Salt & Pepper, a pinch
Preheat the oven to 220°C. Lightly grease a cooking tray and then place on a baking sheet and set to the side.
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. You may need to stop and scrape down the walls of the blender as needed.
- Set up an assembly line with your almond milk in one bowl, flour and spices in another, and breadcrumbs in a third bowl.
- Dip each zucchini fry in flour, then milk, then the breadcrumbs. Place them on the cooking tray and continue until all are coated.
- Bake for 18 minutes then broil for 2 minutes or until desired crispiness.
Chad is a California native living in San Diego. Chad’s a food photographer and food stylist, with a deep passion for nutrition, health and fitness. He wants to inspire others to live a healthy lifestyle through proper nutrition and exercise. His mission in life is to not only survive but to thrive through passion, laughter, and love.
YouTube: Brie Willy