RECIPE BY KELSEY RILEY FROM @PLANTEDINTHEKITCHEN
So much goodness is in this vegan bowl! Flavourful and spicy cauliflower with crunchy lettuce wraps - and don't forget the vegan ranch dressing that ties all the flavours together!
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 head of butter lettuce
- 1/3 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/4 cup red cabbage
- 1/4 cup celery
- 2 tbsp vegan ranch
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 425°F.
- Wash and dry all produce.
- Cut the cauliflower into bite-sized pieces and toss in a large bowl with the olive oil, chili powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Roast in the oven for approximately 20 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- Remove from the oven and toss in buffalo sauce. Return to oven for an additional 5 minutes. Remove and let cool slightly.
- Arrange the buffalo cauliflower in your lettuce wraps along with the shredded cabbage, celery, and a drizzle of ranch dressing.
KELSEY RILEY | @PLANTEDINTEKITCHEN | WWW.PLANTEDINTHEKITCHEN.COM | PINTEREST: PLANTED IN THE KITCHEN
Hi, I’m Kelsey Riley! I am a registered nurse and founder of the plant-based food blog, Planted in the Kitchen. I have a passion for creating delicious vegan recipes and hope to inspire others to try a plant-based diet as well. When I’m not in the kitchen, you can probably find me playing with my two cats or brushing up on my photography skills!