RECIPE BY ALEXANDRA PASKA OF@PLANTBASED.TRAVELER
Enjoy this Green Thai Curry with some rice for a hearty meal!
(Makes 2 servings)
- Green (or other) vegetables of choice (about 4 cups prepped, I used snow peas, broccoli, green pepper, zucchini, mushrooms)
- 1 can coconut milk
- Optional: 2 servings of rehydrated soy curls or tofu
- Black rice for serving
- 3-4 tbsp vegan-friendly green curry paste (to preference)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2-3 kaffir lime leaves or 3 large pieces of lime peel*
- 1 tbsp lemongrass paste
- 1-inch piece of ginger, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- A handful of sweet basil
- Heat up coconut oil, and fry sliced ginger, garlic, kaffir lime leaves or lime peel, lemongrass paste, and curry paste for a 2-3 minutes until fragrant.
- Add coconut milk, chopped vegetables, and if using soy curls (or diced tofu).
- Bring to a boil, add coconut aminos and sugar, and simmer just until veggies reach desired tenderness.
- Discard lime leaves or peel. (Optional: discard ginger pieces as well)
- Add sweet basil, and serve with some rice. Enjoy!
Alex is a certified personal trainer and health coach from Germany, currently based in New Jersey, USA. A love for food and travel inspired her to share easy and delicious vegan recipes to
encourage people from around the world to eat more plant-based food.