RECIPE BY MOON LAI FROM @FOODPASSIONICAL
Easy and delicious vegan kung pao stir fry in one pan with a delicious homemade sauce.
- 250g Brussels sprouts, wash & cut into half
- 5 dried chillies
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Thumb size ginger, thinly slice
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp chinese black vinegar
- 1 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2 tsp cornstarch + 1/2 cup water
- Handful roasted peanuts
- 1 tbsp oil for cooking
- Heat 1 tbsp oil
- Add in prepared the Brussels sprouts
- Fry with low heat till both side cook well, set aside.
- In a sauce pan heat 1 tbsp sesame oil, add in the soy sauce, chinese black vinegar, hoisin sauce and cornstarch mixture.
- Add in the roasted peanuts, cook till the sauce thicken. Then pour the sauce on the cooked Brussels sprouts. Sprinkle more roasted peanuts.
For more asian plant-based recipes, visit @foodpassionical!
Foodpassionical on YouTube