RECIPE BY EDEN FROM @veganbyeden
This is a great recipe especially if you love gnocchi. The olives and sun-dried tomatoes goes so well with pesto and makes this dish exceptionally delicious.
- Fresh Basil, 1 bunch
- Baby Spinach, a handful
- Garlic, 2 cloves
- Lemon, 1/2 (juiced)
- Olive Oil, 1/2 cup
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Pine Nuts, 1/4 cup
- Kalamata Olives, 1/3 cup (sliced thinly)
- Sun-dried Tomatoes, 1/2 cup (sliced thinly)
- Gnocchi, 1-3 servings
- In a blender combine the basil, spinach, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, salt & pepper and pine nuts.
- Blend together until the pesto is smooth and creamy, add more olive oil if needed.
- Cook the gnocchi according to packet instructions and drain.
- Pour the pesto on top of the gnocchi. Add the sliced olives and sun-dried tomatoes and stir through so everything is nicely coated in the pesto and serve warm.
Eden loves creating delicious and simple plant-based recipes. She loves to show how easy and fun vegan living can be and she hopes to inspire more people to have some fun in the kitchen and eat more plants.