RECIPE BY SCARLETT FROM Scarlett Morse
This vegan pasta is as creamy as it looks. Thanks to the cashews, the sauce is now creamier and richer. Perfect for pastas.
- Cashews, 1 cup (soaked)
- Plant-based Milk, 1/2 cup (unsweetened)
- Nutritional Yeast, 2 tbsp
- Apple Cider Vinegar, 1/2 tbsp
- Dried Parsley, 1/2 tbsp
- Garlic Powder, 1 tsp
- Himalayan Salt, 1/2 tsp
- Pepper, to taste
- Chili Flakes, to taste
- Soak cashews overnight or boil them for ten minutes.
- Put all the ingredients together in a high speed blender along with the cashews and blend until smooth.
- Pour over cooked pasta (can be eaten warm or cold) and serve in your Coconut Bowls.
- Top with chili flakes, fresh cracked pepper, some herbs and enjoy.
Scarlett creates amazing plant-based recipes and loves to share them with her followers. She follows a healthy lifestyle and she is a mother of two children.