RECIPE BY RUN 2 FOOD
Try this ultimate bliss ball recipe today! These little balls are filled with Vanilla Cookie Dough that's coated with chocolatey goodness.
- Almond Meal, 1 cup
- Vegan Vanilla Protein Powder, 1/4 cup
- Cacao Nibs, 2 tbsp
- Coconut Oil, 2 tbsp
- Hot Water, 2 tbsp
- Maple Syrup, 3 tbsp
- In a large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients.
- In a seperate bowl, stir together all the wet ingredients .
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry mix and stir until a cookie dough forms. Add a dash more water if required.
- Shape the cookie dough into 7 equal portions and pop in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate and roll the cookie dough balls in the chocolate to coat. Pop the balls in the freezer to set for another 30 mins.
Michelle is a Dentist and vegan food blogger from Brisbane. She loves sharing simple & tasty vegan recipes via her Instagram platform @run2food. She has also created a website with an archive of all her recipes www.run2food.com . Michelle is on a mission to show that you can thrive off a plant-based diet.