This healthy pumpkin bread is so moist and fluffy at the same time, and is loaded with all those cozy pumpkin spices! Gluten free, oil free, and so irresistibly delicious, it's sure to be a house favourite!
PREP TIME: 10 mins
COOK TIME: 50 mins
TOTAL TIME: 1hr
● 1 3/4 c white wheat flour or gf flour
● 1 tsp baking soda
● 1 tsp baking powder
● 1/2 tsp salt
● 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
● 2 eggs (or flax eggs for vegan)
● 1 c pumpkin puree
● 1 tsp vanilla extract
● 1/2 c maple syrup
● 1/2 c applesauce
● 1/4 c almond milk
● 1/4 c pumpkin seeds (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine wet ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and pumpkin spice.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and stir until just combined. Fold in any mix-in’s desired.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and sprinkle with pumpkin seeds. Bake for 45-55 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Arisha is a plant-based enthusiast and athlete from Vancouver, Canada with a passion for promoting a healthy yet balanced lifestyle.
Explore more @wakeupandkale / wakeupandkale.com