Peanut butter fans, raise your hands up! This is a recipe that you will surely adore. It's rich, buttery and silky. The perfect bite-sized dessert to end your meals.
- Creamy Peanut Butter, 1 1/2 cups
- Cacao Butter, 3/4 cup (melted)
- Maple Syrup, 1/4 cup
- Himalayan Salt, a pinch ( or plain salt)
- Vanilla Extract, 1 tsp
- Melt the cacao butter over a low heat. Meanwhile, add all remaining ingredients to a food processor.
- Once cacao butter has melted, add that to the food processor as well. Cover and pulse a few times before letting it mix on a low setting for about 30 seconds.
- Pour mixture over a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Remove from the freezer and cut into 1 inch squares.
- Store in the fridge for perfect fudge like consistency or in the freezer for later use!
- Serve in your favourite Coconut Bowls and enjoy!
Samantha is a Clinical Nutritionist from the Jersey Shore. She holds a Masters of Science in Nutrition and Integrative Health from Maryland University of Integrative Health. Her passion for health and wellness inspired the creation of @nutritionbysam. She hopes that by sharing real food recipes/treats through @nutritionbysam can inspire others to change their lives while still eating the food that they love and enjoy.