RECIPE BY CHRISTA MARIA
Enjoy your favourite cookie dough treat with this healthified version! You can eat it as is with your favourite Coconut Bowl or put them in a small pan, freeze them and chop! Perfect as a frozen topping to your smoothie bowls. Yum!
- Chickpeas, 1 can
- Oat Flour, 3 tbsp
- Medjool Dates, 3
- Almond Butter, 1/4 cup
- Maple Syrup, 2 tbsp + 1/2 tsp
- Vanilla, 1 tsp
- Vegan Chocolate Chips, 1/2 cup
- Salt, 1/8 tsp
- Rinse and drain chickpeas.
- Soak medjool dates in hot water for about 10-15 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients minus the chocolate chips into a high-speed blender or food processor.
- Mix in chocolate chips and serve in your favourite Coconut Bowls and enjoy!
Christa is an Instagram blogger passionate about veganism and sustainable living. Christa shares vegan recipes on her page @christa.maria weekly in hope to inspire others to begin eating more plant-based. She is also an advocate for the low-waste movement and gives tips on how to easily make the transition to become a more mindful and conscious consumer.