Fresh, light, and full of plant-based goodness, these Veggie Rice Paper Rolls are the perfect grab and go snack! Dip in this delicious spicy satay sauce for a little kick. Enjoy!
For the rolls:
- 1/4 packet of Rice Noodles
- 1/2 Beetroot
- 1/4 Red Cabbage
- 1 Carrot
- 1/4 cup fresh mint
- 1/4 cup coriander
- 1 mango
- 1 Packet rice paper
For the Sauce:
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp tamari
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp miso paste
- 1 Tbsp sriracha (optional)
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup water
- Juice 1/2 lime
- 1/4 tsp chili flakes (optional)
To make the rolls:
- Shred beetroot, cabbage, and carrot.
- Submerge the rice paper one by one in a shallow dish of water for 10 seconds, place on a damp tea towel.
- Place the filling at the bottom of the paper & add in your herbs.
- Fold the sides in, then the bottom up and roll as tightly as you can.
- Slice in half with a sharp knife, top with some extra herbs, sesame seeds, and a wedge of lime.
To make the sauce:
- Pour all ingredients (except water) in a small saucepan over low heat and stir to combine.
- Gradually add water until you've reached your desired consistency.
- Take off the heat, serve, and start dipping!