RECIPE BY ZULIYA FROM @NATURALLYZUZU
This delicious dip is best served cold with roasted veg or your favourite chips and bread.
- 3/4 cup unsweetened coconut yogurt
- 1/4 cup tahini or vegan sour cream (optional)
- 1/2 cup finely diced or grated cucumber
- 2 tbsp finely diced red onion
- 3 tsp lemon or lime juice (add more or less to taste)
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tbsp chopped mint
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and stir thoroughly.
- Chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
Zuliya is a certified plant-based nutritionist from e-Cornel University. She uses her knowledge and creativity in producing some of the most delicious plant-based recipes you can find online.