RECIPE BY JULIA FROM @FLOURISHEDBYNATURE
Cool down during the summer and snack on these beautiful treats! They are delicious, sweet and indulgent. These popsicles are packed with nutrients and are high in protein, making them guilt-free and healthy.
- STOVE TOP CRUMBLE
- 35 g rolled oats
- 10 g puffed amaranth
- 25 g maple syrup
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- CINNAMON APPLES
- 150 g apples, chopped into small pieces
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- VANILLA CREAM
- 60 g cashews, soaked overnight
- 70 g, dairy-free yogurt
- 1/2 cup plant milk
- 45 g dates, pitted
- 40 g vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Heat a saute pan over medium heat. Dry roast the oats and amaranth until they turn golden. Pour in your maple syrup and cinnamon. Stir and cook for one minute longer. Remove from heat and spread the crumble onto a piece of parchement paper. Set aside to cool.
- Into the same pan, add the apples and two tbsp of water. Cook on high for a couple of minutes until soft. Add the cinnamon and stir. Cook for a few minutes until the apples are soft. Set aside to cool.
- Blend all your vanilla cream ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Get your popsicle molds and add in the crumble, cinnamon apples and vanilla cream alternatingly. Once the molds are filled, tap it against the counter to remove air pockets.
- Freeze overnight and enjoy!
Hey there! I’m Julia, a music student based in Austria with a passion for creating plant-based food that nourishes your body, tastes delicious and makes you feel happy too. If you’d like to join me on my health journey, you are welcome to visit my website and stop by at my Instagram account!