You will thank these Cookie Dough Protein Balls for those hangry times! It's tastes really good and will definitely satisfy your sweet cravings.
- Oats, 1/2 cup
- Medjool Dates, 3
- Vegan Protein Powder, 1 1/2 scoops (60 g)
- Cashew Butter, 2 tbsp
- Water, 2 tbsp
- Dark Chocolate, 30 g
- Salt, a pinch
- Add the oats into a food processor and blend until fine.
- Add in the remaining ingredients, except for the choc chunks. Process until the mixture clumps together, adding water as needed.
- Stir through the choc chunks.
- Divide the mixture into 10 balls.
- Put the balls into the freezer to firm up.
- Store these balls in the fridge for up to a week, or alternatively in the freezer and thaw it at room temp for 5-10 mins.
- Serve into your favourite Coconut Bowls and enjoy!
Michelle is a Dentist and vegan food blogger from Brisbane. She loves sharing simple & tasty vegan recipes via her Instagram platform @run2food. She has also created a website with an archive of all her recipes www.run2food.com . Michelle is on a mission to show that you can thrive off a plant-based diet.