RECIPE BY RUN 2 FOOD
This rawnola is perfect for creative and mindful mornings. The nutty banana milk is delicious. You'll have to make it again to pair with your Chunkey Monkey Rawnola!
- Oats, 3/4 cup (use quinoa flakes for GF option)
- Vegan Protein Powder, 1 scoop
- Walnuts, a handful
- Dark Chocolate, 25 g
- Banana, 1 ripe (large)
- Natural Peanut Butter, 2 tbsp
- Maple Syrup (optional)
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Blend the wet ingredients to create a nutty “banana milk”.
- Pour the “banana milk” into the dry mixture and mix until all the liquid is absorbed.
- Serve in your favourite Coconut Bowls and pour in some plant-based yogurt or milk. Enjoy!
- Almond milk may be needed depending on the size of your banana and brand of protein powder .
- This rawnola should be consumed soon as the unbaked ripe banana in the recipe can make it change colour and taste odd the next day!
Michelle is a Dentist and vegan food blogger from Brisbane. She loves sharing simple & tasty vegan recipes via her Instagram platform @run2food. She has also created a website with an archive of all her recipes www.run2food.com . Michelle is on a mission to show that you can thrive off a plant-based diet.