Nothing makes my heart fill with joy more than a big stack of thick fluffy pancakes. These rainbow pancakes are fluffy, thick, and powdered with superfoods like pitaya and blue spirulina to really leave you feeling good!
- Whisk all the ingredients up other than the blue spirulina + pitaya powder, until its a smooth thick mixture.
- Split the mixture in 2 separate bowls: add blue spirulina to 1 bowl + whisk in
- Add pitaya powder to the other bowl + whisk in.
- In a 3rd bowl, split 1/2 the blue mixture + 1/2 the pink to create purple!
- Add 2 tbsp batter into a non-stick pan at a time.
- Cook for 3-4 mins on low- med heat until the edges are set and bubbles appear at the surface.
- Flip the pancakes + cook for another 2-3 mins until cooked through .
- Stack them up and drizzle with your favourite toppings.