This super easy and tasty curry takes less than 30 minutes to make and would be the perfect week quick weeknight dinner, or you can multiply the recipe and used it for meal prep!
- Curry paste:
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/4 cup water
- Spice mix: 1 teaspoon of curry powder, coriander, garam masala & sea salt
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 4 potatoes
- 1 cup cauliflower
- 1 small capsicum
- 1/2 cup cooked chickpeas
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Fresh coriander for garnish
- Heat the oil in a pot on medium heat.
- Make the curry paste: into a blender, add in the tomatoes, onion, peeled garlic cloves, water and spice mix. Blend until a slushie consistency.
- Heat up the oil on a medium pot on medium-high heat. Pour the curry paste into the pot and cook for 6-8 minutes until no raw onion smell remains
- In the meantime, chop up the vegetables. Then add in the potatoes and coconut milk. Reduce the heat to medium & simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Then add in the cauliflower, capsicum & chickpeas. Simmer for another 10 minutes until the potatoes are tender
- Serve with rice
Michelle is a Dentist and vegan food blogger from Brisbane. She loves sharing simple & tasty vegan recipes via her Instagram platform @run2food. She has also created a website with an archive of all her recipes www.run2food.com. Michelle is on a mission to show that you can thrive off a plant-based diet.