These overloaded buddha bowls are filled with all the green goodness that your body needs. It tastes amazing too with all the asian flavours!
- SUSHI BOWLS
- Vegan Teriyaki Tofu
- Brown Rice
- Capsicum, cubed
- Cucumber, cubed
- Nori, shredded
- Avocado, sliced
- Pickled Ginger
- Vegan mayo
- Lime Wedges
- Sesame Seeds
- VEGAN TERIYAKI TOFU
- Garlic, 2 cloves (finely grated)
- Pure Maple Syrup, 2 tbsp
- Apple Cider Vinegar, 1 1/2 tbsp
- Tamari, 1/4 cup
- Water, 1/4 cup
- For the teriyaki tofu, mix all the sauce ingredients together and set aside.
- Cook your tofu in a pan and pour over the sauce. Let it simmer for a few minutes until the sauce has thickened.
- Assemble your sushi bowls with your desired amount of rice and veggies and top with the teriyaki tofu and sesame seeds.
- Enjoy this with your favourite Coconut Bowls and our Wooden Coconut Chopsticks!
Sophie Steevens is passionate about all thing plant-based and living sustainably. She hopes to share her experiences with other people and help them throughout their journey towards a plant-based lifestyle.