RECIPE BY PATRICK & LORENA FROM @mindfoodies
Look at this beautiful bowl! Do you know that this Vegan Chili Sin Carne by @mindfoodies only contains 5 ingredients? Hearty, delicious meal couldn't get any easier.
- Granulated/Minced Soy, 1 pack
- Corn, 1 can
- Kidney Beans, 1 can
- Tomato Puree, 500 ml
- Onion, 1
- Cook the minced soy in boiling water for 10 minutes. In the meantime cut onion and sizzle for 3-4 minutes in medium temperature pan with 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Add the corn, kidney beans and tomato purée and let simmer for another 5-6 minutes.
- Once the soy minced is ready, also add it to the pan. Now season with flavors that you love: cayenne pepper, salt, pepper and fresh chili.
- Serve with your favorite grains in your coconut bowls with a slice of lime.
Lorena & Patrick's mission is to inspire everyone with their easy and nutritious plant-based recipes.