RECIPE BY KELSI FROM HEALTHY KELSII
Ramens are delicious. Each bowl is jam-packed with flavour and nutrients that will surely satisfy your savoury tooth as well as help you reach your nutritional requirement for the day. You are free to customize this as you wish and add your favourite veggies in!
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 4 small carrots, finely chopped
- 2 cups mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 1/2 tsp gochujang or harissa pasta
- 1 tbsp miso pasta
- 6 cups vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp tamari or soy sauce
- 300 g soba noodles
- a handful of bokchoy
- 1/4 cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1/2 cup fresh herbs (mint, spring onions & basil)
- Add your onion, ginger, carrots and mushrooms to a large pot with a splash of water and cook for 5 minutes until fragrant. Add the gochujang, miso paste, vegetable stock and tamari. Cook for at least 30 minutes to let the flavours develop.
- Add the soba noodles, bok choy, cabbage and mushrooms to the pot and cook for 5-10 minutes. Pour into bowls and serve with fresh herbs.
- Serve hot. Enjoy!
Hello! I’m Kelsi, from Auckland, New Zealand. I have recently completed a bachelor in business. I love to create wholesome recipes and share them as well as photos of my adventures and travels on my instagram account @healthykelsii. My goal is to inspire people to eat more plants and colours from its natural form.