RECIPE BY SARA FROM @BETTERFOODGURU
Baba ganoush is the underrated dip. It tastes as much as good - if not better - than hummus! So do give this a try and let us know which one is your favourite - hummus or baba ganoush?
- 2 italian eggplant
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp tahini
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- a pinch of salt
- a pinch smoked paprika
- Cut eggplant in half (lengthwise). Score the insides in a crosshatch pattern. Sprinkle with some salt, paprika & olive oil.
- Roast ina preheated oven at 425°F for 20 mins. Turning once halfway.
- Let it cool and peel off the skin from the eggplant.
- Add all the ingredients into a high-speed blender or food processor. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Serve in a shallow bowl and drizzle with some extra virgin olive oil and smoked paprika. You can top this too with your favourite toppings!
Sara is a Chef, a Mother of three, and a voracious eater of plants. She’s always been plant forward but since becoming vegan, helping others eat more plants has become her passion project. She share recipes to guide others on their journey to better health and happiness through food.